Monday, February 8, 2016

Still Here...

February 8, 2016

Hey Ya'll, yep, it's me.

I apologize to my readers for not postin' on a regular basis the past year. Without a vehicle, it's hard to find ways into town on a regular basis.

I have decided to just let ya'll know that after this post, I am going to let this blog end. It started while I was up here in the mountains of South Eastern Oklahoma, continued when I went back to the Grand Republic of Texas, and sorta fizzled when I got back to the mountains. I feel it's just time to move on.

So after I get back to Texas (Please Lord, let it be soon!), I have plans for a new blog, based upon the further adventures of my life. When I get it up and runnin', I'll come back and post the new information, so ya'll can join me.

I have enjoyed the past few years with ya'll, hope I entertained ya'll, and maybe even helped ya'll learn a few things.

I do have a YOUTUBE channel, BIBLE BABE, and I hope ya'll look me up over there.

Well, I still got chores. Later ya'll.
© Evelyn Edgett 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment