Wednesday, January 21, 2015

January 21, 2015

Hey ya'll, it's me.

Been workin' in the great outdoors for several days, and I'm more tired from that than from walkin' into town! But it's all good, cause it's lookin' more and more like home every day.

Came in for errands and church tonight. Got four new Amish novels, and a book on no-knead breads. I am gonna be SOOOOOO glad when my 60 day probation period is up, and I can check out more than five books at a time. Seriously, as fast as I read, five books a week ain't gettin' it!

Been makin' videos for my YOUTUBE channel, and workin' on one about how Bigfoot is my neighbor.

I'm serious.

REALLY serious.

Lots of noises that don't meet the "normal sounds of wildlife" category. Things that are 'a bubble off' what you just see and know that it's normal signs of wildlife.

Hey, if they are up there, I want them left in peace, and not found. Come on, that would take the fun out of the mystery, right?

Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© Evelyn Edgett 2015







No comments:

Post a Comment