Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Emergency Dental Trip

Januarry 6, 2015

Hey ya'll, it's me.

Everything has been goin' pretty darn good around here, until last night when I felt something go 'pop' in the left side of my teeth. A tiny shard of tooth had broken off, the result of a bad filling job by a dentist back about 12 years ago. I wasn't in pain, but knew I had to see a dentist ASAP.

So at 5:30 in this a.m., we were up, and after zippin' through chores, Obie and I started down the mountain to town. We got a ride after about seven miles, and the lady dropped us off right at the Dentist's office.

I am so blessed that they weren't too busy to see me and fix the problem. And this guy is GOOD. He had me examined, numb, drilled out and a new filling popped in in less than an hour. I just found a new dentist!

Well, now we are hangin' put at the library, waitin' for a neighbor to get done here so we can ride back up the mountain with him. I plan for a simple supper and early bedtime, 'cause we gotta come back tomorrow for regular Wednesday errands like groceries, library, and Bible Study.

In town two days in a row? Wow, I am becomin' quite the gadabout!

Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© Evelyn Edgett 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment