Saturday, November 8, 2014

Two Weeks To Go Before Move....Where?

November 8, 2014


Hey ya'll, it's me.


Well, we have searched high and low for a new place to move to. we have found wonderful and not so great places. Yet everything we have looked at and made arrangements for have fallen through for the WEIRDEST reasons. My favorite one was after we had looked at a marvelous place with facilities for our animals, the owners were great, we could afford it, yadda yadda yadda...


The owners, who lived out of state, fell back in love with the place and decided to sell their other home and move back!


Seriously?


Well, there is one more place we are considerin', but I am not wild about it for my animals, but we are still considerin' it (I don't want to, but hey, the Redneck is the boss).


If this place doesn't work out, it looks like my son, our animals and I will be movin' back to the mountains where this blog began.


No, the Redneck and I aren't splittin' up (why would I reward him for bad behavior?). He will stay down here and keep lookin' for a place while Obie and I camp out for a time. He will stay with his folks.


Sooooo...you may be hearin' from me in another state for a time--at least you'll be hearin' from me!


Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© Evelyn Edgett 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment