Saturday, February 1, 2014

100 Videos 100 Days Day#11--Prayer Request

February 1, 2014

Hey ya'll, it's me.

Today's video is based on the post I did a few days ago, about the prayer request I sent out for this young preacher. I am still looking for vessels to pray for him and his family, and that God be glorified in this situation. It was hard to make, but I got it done.


And yes, that is the only photo youtube gave me for my promo of the video! Lovely, isn't it? I don't care, just as  long as this gets shared.

Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© Evelyn Edgett 2014


1 comment:

  1. Dear Evelyn,

    Way to go, making these videos! I'm a little slow in getting around to seeing you, but I'm so glad I made time today. May all who watch you be blessed.

    Love,

    Marqueta

    ReplyDelete