Tuesday, February 4, 2014

100 Videos 100 Days Day #14--90 Day Bible Readin' Plan

February 4, 2013

Hey ya'll, it's me!

Man, it's chilly out here in the Republic of Texas, and yet it's nice inside. As you'll see in today's video, we keep our home a lot cooler in the winter durin' the daytime than most folks. We learned that by not goin' from one extreme to the other, when goin' in and out of the house--our immune systems seems to be a lot stronger. We seldom if ever become ill in the winter. We do keep it comfortable in the evenin' and durin' our sleep time, however, so we can relax and rest. And as you can see, I don't heat my office at all--hence the coat and scarf.



I think I need my bangs trimmed...

Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© Evelyn Edgett 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment