Monday, February 3, 2014

100 Videos 100 Days Day #13--Ft. Worth Stock Show And A Bonus Video

February 3, 2014

Hey ya'll, it's me!

Got to go to the Ft. Worth Stock Show, and hed a great time. Our friends who have a shop there fixed us up with some passes and parkin', so thanks to them, the Redneck had a great birthday gift.

As a bonus today, I did an extra video for today, so  not only do ya get to see me doin' sort of an 'on the spot' video about the Stock Show, I also did one of the shop that our friends have. I hope the audio is okay, due to the fact that the shop is right where the stage coaches go past on their way into the arena for the rodeo--and it gets LOUD when they thunder past!




Dontcha love the guy behind me wavin'? I guess he thought I was doin' a TV report!




Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.

© Evelyn Edgett 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment