Sunday, January 12, 2014

Coupon Class Was GREAT!

January 12, 2014

Hey ya'll, it's me!

Well, I gotta tell ya, coupon class was awesome! We met at the Mexican Cafe, and munched on chips and salsa while this great lady taught us about couponnin' and all that goes with it--peelies, blinkies, tear pads, printables, price matchin', stackin'...oh good grief, I am overwhelmed with information.

That's okay, I will start small and grow into it. As long as I'm savin' on the budget--I'm content.

One thing she said was that this would become our new job. I got no problem with that--I think it's a great way to help the Redneck support the family without havin' to work outside the home. Yes, I'll still clean the tack store once a week, and volunteer at the food bank. I'll just have a new way to contribute to the family, and it will easily incorporate into my lifestyle.

They had a table loaded with goodies that had been purchased through coupons, and at the end there was a drawin' of names to see who would win it.

LEIGHA WON!

I thought that was cool. She also shared the wealth with me--I got a tin of shortbread cookies to take home. They didn't last long after the guys saw them, but hey, that's what they're for!

Well, I got chores. later ya'll.
© Evelyn Edgett 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment