Saturday, January 11, 2014

Coupon Class--Overnight Campin' To Win Milk

January 11, 2014

Hey ya'll, it's me!

Today, I'm headed for coupon classes with my buddy Leigha. We are gonna go learn how to stretch our family budgets even farther than we already do, and that's pretty darn far!

Last night, she called me to tell how she went shoppin' last night, and when she checked out, her total was over $300. What she PAID was $81, and that is BEFORE coupon class!

I can't hardly wait, this is gonna be fun.

How do ya'll stretch your budgets? What strategies do ya'll use?

On the 15th of this month, a local store is havin' a grand re-openin', and they said that the first 25 folks who buy $25 worth of the store products will get free milk for a YEAR. I'm thinkin' of campin' out overnight to see if I can do it. It's gonna be cold, right at freezin', but I think I can do it, with the Redneck's blessin'. I keep thinkin' if I can get that milk, maybe I can get the store to donate it all at once for the food bank. I'm figurin' it's 52 gallons, and that would be great for 52 families. I'll let ya'll know how that turns out, if the Redneck will even LET me do it!

Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© Evelyn Edgett 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment