Sunday, January 26, 2014

100 Videos, 100 Days-Day #7--Cowboy Church

January 27, 2014

Hey ya'll, it's me!

Well, I'm still goin' strong and makin' videos--only 93 to go!

Today I just wanna share a quick tour of my cowboy church, and if you wanna see more videos about Western Star Cowboy Church--just go the the YOUTUBE channel of the same name.



Ain't they great? And that was just REHEARSAL! They REALLY rocked it durin' the actual service!

A quick side note--durin' services we had another member develop some health issues--for the second Sunday in a row. She's okay--it turned out to be a case of dehydration. The ER got her filled back up with proper fluids, and she is supposed to be back home by now--I'll be checkin' in on her later.

I figure that the reason this is happenin' lately is that God is fixin' to do somethin' big through our little congregation, and the devil is just panickin' and tossin' everything he can at us to get us to give up.

...ain't happenin', bubba.

Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© Evelyn Edgett 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment