Saturday, December 7, 2013

Winter Wonderland My left Eye!

December 7, 2013

There was no food co-op this mornin'. The weather was so bad, the Redneck was gonna drive us to Leigha's house, and she would drive from there.

Problem was, we couldn't stay in the areas of the road we needed to, so as soon as he found a safe point, we turned around and came back home. I let Leigha know what happened, and she agreed that it was most likely too dangerous to try and go out today. Yes, we would lose the money we spent on the food, but if we didn't show up the food would be donated, so we didn't feel too bad.

A few hours later, she texted me to let me know that she had ventured forth at the later pick up time and gotten our produce. Now, IF the store is open Monday...I can get my stuff.

Heck, I hope it's open Monday. If the weather is okay, we are scheduled to go to that couponin' class that night.

Ah well, if God has other plans, who am I to kvetch?

So far, it's been a kinda dreary day. My son has been sufferin' from cabin fever all day, and so have the Redneck and I. We can't even go for a walk to use up energy, the roads are so bad. They are just big sheets of ice. Some vehicles have driven past, but they have been sloooooooowwwww......

Oh yeah, just learned that church was cancelled tomorrow, due to dangerous drivin' conditions.

Seriously?

A COWBOY CHURCH CANCELLED SERVICES?

Man, that is some BAD weather.

Wanted to share a photo today, but for some reason, every time I hit 'insert image', the site just goes wonky. It will have to wait.

Hmmm....

A lot of waitin' goin' on lately--the blog, the weather--answer to prayer...

Oh heck, God's about to 'grow' me some more.

Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© Evelyn Edgett 2013







No comments:

Post a Comment