Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wellness Wednesday--Mama's Herbal Remedies, A Product Review

December 4, 2013

Hey ya'll, it's me!

I have a dear friend named Becky, whom I have known for over a decade. She has a blog called Herb Mama's Wisdom www.herbmamaswords.blogspot.com , and you can find the link to it on the right hand side of my blog. You can also find her on FACEBOOK under MamasHerbalRemedies.

Becky has always been talented at makin' soaps, lotions, incense, ointments, and other goodies. She makes a pain ointment called Dr Uglee's Pain Rub, and while it is definitely UGLEE (green is not the word for the color of this stuff)--it works great to relieve sore muscles.

She is now makin' Essential Oil Aromatherapy blends, and when I went to the Post Office, I found that she had sent me samples of these.

I gotta tell ya--they are gems, just jewels of yummy soothin' scent.

First there is CLARITY. To me, this blend has a crisp, refreshin' aroma that sparks the ol' brain synapses and gets the 'hamster back on the wheel', so to speak.

Next comes BLESSINGS. This fragrance is rich and earthy. Makes me wanna put on a long skirt, beads and John Lennon glasses and bake whole wheat bread to go with the homemade veggie soup made from home grown veggies.

TRANQUIL MOMENTS.  I sense a hint of lavender, along with other EOs, creatin' a soft, almost sensual calming blend. This one I will use to relax when I want to "be still and know that He is God" (Psalm 46:10) It will be nice to inhale and annoint myself with when I'm havin' a quiet time of prayer.

Last, but far from least, LIFT ME UP has a citrus scent that really does 'lift' the spirit and gives one a sense of quiet elation.

She has other products you can order, includin' herbal capsules that she fills herself. She is a very professional lady as she practices her healin' craft, and she will make certain she only sells the best she can offer.

Please let her know you read about her here--I get nothin' for it, I just like her to know I've got her back.

Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© Evelyn Edgett 2013












2 comments:

  1. oh that was a beautiful testimonial my dear dear friend!!! but my blog is http://herbmamaswords.blogspot.com The way you described those blends was totally awesome hon!! thanks again for all your kind words & your constant support over the years!!! love & blessings....Becky AKA Herbmama

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, sorry about the site info--I'll fix it. Glad ya like it.

    ReplyDelete