Thursday, December 19, 2013

Glad I'm Entertainin' Folks

December 19, 2014

Hey ya'll, it's me!

Learned that I am a great source of entertainment at my local grocery store...

I admit--I dance to the music that stores play over the intercom. I just dance and boogie, and wave my arms, and have a wonderful time while I'm shoppin'. I have NO problem with folks seein' me--I ain't doin' for them, I'm doin' it for ME.

'Kay?

We clear?

Soooo.....

I'm checkin' out at the store and one fo the clerks tells me that she LOVES it when she is havin' lunch upstairs, and she sees me on the security camera, doin' my thing.

She said, "You just always look so happy, like you are having a good day all the time."

I replied, "Of COURSE I have a good day--I get to spend 'em with ME! How can I lose?"

Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© Evelyn Edgett 2013

1 comment:

  1. Lol, I wonder if they save the recordings to show at their annual Christmas party? You could be part of their entertainment! Lol, I saw that on a show once where a business saved all the best moments from their security cameras to show at their Christmas party. I never forgot it and it makes me want to always try and act very boring when I'm on camera, lol. But I think you are definitely having more fun! :0)

    ReplyDelete