Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Best Laid Plans...

November 7, 2013

Well, I was all scheduled to work with the lady at church, but then she texted me Monday night. Turns out she was sick as a dog, sore throat, fever, sniffles--the whole shootin' match. Plus, the rain that hit for several days put a literal damper on things, so we haven't been doin' anything at her house yet.

I figured, heck, no one is expectin' me online for a few days, so I'll just use the time to get a few things done.

So, I have been printin' stuff out for doin' freezer crockpot cookin', cleanin' house, volunteerin' at a few local charities, and just keepin' busy with several projects that have been needin' attention.

Not sayin' that I really want a vaccum cleaner, but Tuesday I got down on my knees with an old horse brush, and brushed my carpet. The broom just wasn't gettin' it done, and the amount of dog hair I pulled out of my carpet was scary. Looked like I had another dog. The bad thing was, you couldn't SEE the hair until I brushed it up. Apparently that is a normal thing. I saw on Pinterest that you can use a squeegee on a long handle to pull that kind of stuff out of the fibers. Anyway, I'm now brushing my carpet once a day to prevent any buildup.

Can you say a tad OCD?

Okay, just a catch up today,

Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© Evelyn Edgett 2013

 

1 comment:

  1. great post i am using this vacuum cleaner from last few months i never face any kind of problem from the date of the purchase it

    ReplyDelete