Sunday, November 3, 2013

Some Befores And Afters

November 3, 2013

I have been goin' through some videos, and I found the ones I shot when we first moved in. They were simple 'before' videos of the different rooms in our home.

Well, I shot some 'after' footge of a couple of rooms, and now I'm gonna attempt to upload a few so you can see the things I've done. Since I still have a few things to do--I'm callin' these 'semi after' videos...

This first one is the before of my master bath and bedroom the day we moved in.


Not bad, just emptied from the inlaws movin' out.

Okay, so here is the 'after' of the bedroom area...


I think I did okay, don't you? It ain't all girly, and the Redneck can live in here and not feel like he's in a girl's only room. It has a comfortable feeling to it, and the space is easy to maintain.

Last but not least, the master bath. It's the most unfinished of the group so far, because I haven't finished those walls, and I intend to glue a lariat around the medicine cabinet mirror, along with a few more touches, to give it a western theme. So, here goes...


One more room I want ya'll to see is Obie's. You will notice one really BIG after when you see it.

 
 
Oh, that PINK....{{SHUDDER}}. It was great for the Redneck's niece when she stayed in there, but for a 27 year old man....? Eeeewwwww....
 
 
So, here is the 'after' so far. I'm waitin' on a new quilt for his bed, and there are still a few things to be done, but I think ya'll will like what's happened so far...
 
 

 
 
So, whaddya think?
 
I will update these as I finish projects in the rooms, but I wanted ya'll to see how much has been accomplished in such a short time.
 
Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© Evelyn Edgett 2013

 

No comments:

Post a Comment