Sunday, November 24, 2013

Hapy Thanksgivukah!--Unpluggin' A Little

November 24, 2013

Hey ya'll, it's me!

Quiet, sleety Sunday today. We made it to church safely, and church was short but sweet. We had a wonderful music worship, a baptism of a young man who recently came to the Lord, and then the preacher dismissed us, due to the bad weather. He promised to preach TWICE as long next week...

...oh, wait...

...hmmm....

So, in four days, it will be Thanksgivukah. No, that wasn't a typo--Thankgiving and Hannuka will converge together this year, for the first time since 1918. I think it's really neat that this is happenin'.

I have decided to 'unplug' for this week, since I have a bazillion things to get done before Thursday. I want to have a nice, quiet week, really doin' the little special things that make a house cozy for the holiday. Also, since my son is goin' to his dad's for the holiday, I wanna spend more time with him before he goes.

I'm gonna say HAPPY THANKSGIVING, HAPPY HANNUKKA, AND GOD BLESS YA'LL! BE SAFE AND BLESSED THIS WEEK. LOVE YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS. GOD IS GOOD!

Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© Evelyn Edgett 2013




 

No comments:

Post a Comment