Saturday, November 23, 2013

Co-op Went Well--I Have The Use Of A CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 23, 2013

Hey ya'll, it's me!

Well, the co-op experience was great today--went very smoothly, and I got all kinds of wonderful fruit and veg. Plus, I traded Leigha my apples for a loaf of the honey wheat bread the co-op sells...

...dreamy...

We left after it was all over, and we checked out what I thought was a thrift store I had seen--turned out to be an antique/resale shop. Nice things, but I got no need for that stuff, and the prices...?

Uh uh, no way.

We hit Wal-mart and Albertsons so she could do a little shoppin', and I saw some gret deals at Albertsons. THEN, I find out Liegha's been holdin' out on me, 'cuz...

SHE KNOWS HOW TO COUPON!

{{SIGH}}

I have been tryin' to find someone locally who knows how to do the couponin' thing, and here she was, under my nose alla time.

Well, she hadn't been doin' it for some time due to bein so busy, but she is gettin' back into it, and that's why she wanted to take the class, so she could get up to speed.

So....

She is gonna help me get my own coupon binder set up, and then I am gonna gather coupons, and she is gonna take me through my 'maiden voyage', so to speak.

I'm giddy with anticipation, ya'll!

Oh, and one more thing she did for me today...

I was sayin' how bad I want another digital camera, so I can do photos for the blog. Turns out she has one she hadly ever uses, so she loaned it to me for a time.

I'M GONNA HAVE PHOTOS AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Now I'm REALLY giddy.

I'm lettin' everyone know that is they wanna give me a gift this year--just give me some money so I can get a COOLPIX digital camera. They are under $100 right now, and I'll be savin' every dine I can for the next few weeks. Until then, I'll be shootin' like mad with Leigha's camera. Heck, on the way home from her house, there were about 50 things I wanted to shoot--IF the camera had been charged. It will be next time I go out. Ya'll will be able to see some of the gorgeousness that is my home ground soon.

Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© Evelyn Edgett 2013




 

No comments:

Post a Comment