Monday, September 2, 2013

RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!--Happy Labor Day!

September 2, 2013

We finally got rain! It began around midnight last night, and it continued until after lunch. Thank You Father, we have needed it so much.

I woke up around 5 or 6 this mornin', and went into the livin' room to lay on the loveseat and watch the lightnin' show through my windows. I didn't realize how much I missed being able to do that. The house we lived in when we first got here only had two tiny windows, so there wasn't much of a view. But now, I can pull back my curtains and see out.  What a blessin'.

By the way, Happy Labor Day to ya'll. We have just spent a quiet day, at least until we got a call to go help with a little more movin' for my friends. We helped load up the dontions that are goin' to the homeless shelter, and we even got a few more goodies for our home and my studio.

Came home, made my order for the food co-op this Saturday (my friend and I are splittin' a 24 pound box of caulifower--YIPPEE!), heated up leftovers for lunch, and now the fellas are snoozin' while I play online for a bit. Tomorrow starts the work week back--and I have to get my pantry and fridge reorganized since we moved all the stuff around. No tellin' what all the Lord has planned for me this week.

Well, I ain't got no chores--but I hear a nap callin' my name. Later ya'll.
© Evelyn Edgett 2013
 

No comments:

Post a Comment