Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Prayer Request For Friend--Kind Of Slow Day

September 17, 2013

Beautiful day today. Kinda overcast and cool. I've got the A/C off, and about to open windows to air out the domicile.

Have a prayer request today. A friend of mine from high school is goin' in for some major surgery, and I am askin' that ya'll just pray that she will do well, and that she will get the results she needs to regain her health.

I made a new two tier bed skirt yesterday, and it looks so pretty with all the pillows and other stuff I use to decorate my bed with. Honestly--I HAVE to get a new camera, there are so many things I want to show ya'll.

Let's see...what all is goin' on today?

After I finish here, I am headed to the kitchen to juice pears, carrots and grapes for a refreshin' drink to enjoy throughout the day. I also get to make tumeric capsules, and this time I will wear the plastic gloves so my hands don't end up glowin' from the stain!

Gotta burn trash today--not my favorite thing to do, but it's gotta be done.

Not a lot of stuff on the achedule for today--more of a "Hey, let's see what happens" kinda day.

Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© Evelyn Edgett 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment