Friday, September 27, 2013

Introducin' Faith Filled Fridays

September 27, 2013

I decided that I wanted to designate Fridays posts as 'Faith Filled'. I have been wrackin' my brain, tryin' to come up with a post that would fulfull that slot on my blog.

However, with all the turmoil that has surrounded my family this past week, with the deaths and funerals, and even yesterday, my son's beloved horse, Shekinah Glory, passed away from old age, and we had to arrange for her remains to be dealt with--well, my brain was just COOKED.

So the Redneck, in his simple wisdom, said at supper last night,

"Baby, just do what always works for you--wait for the HOLY SPIRIT to give you the post."

Oh yeah--I forgot.

So I quit tryin'.

And then I walked in here to open up the internet, and I piddled around with a few sites, catchin' up on other blogger's sites, lookin' to be inspired (okay--I admit it--I was STALLIN'). I pulled up PINTEREST, and was readin' a few pins from my friends, when I saw it--

I simple 'poster' that I had pinned from a friend's board.

Honestly, for a first post for "Faith Filled Fridays", it was perfect.

So, here it is...

 
 
 
Philipians 1:6 says:
 

6 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.


So I can be filled with faith that Jesus is workin' His will in my life, makin' me into who He wants me to be--not who other folks or even *I* think I oughta be, but who He KNOWS I should be. And I have faith that all I have been through and all I WILL go through, will have been worth it.

 
Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© Evelyn Edgett 2013

 

No comments:

Post a Comment