Monday, September 9, 2013

Feelin' Like A Lynyrd Skynyrd Song--Ooooh, That Smell!

September 9, 2013

Today has NOT been particularly good so far...

Got the Redneck off to work okay, then did a few chores around the house, made some juices, started some laundry.

Then the fun begn.

I whacked my forehed on the towel rack in the bathroom, couldn't get through to an organization I have been tryin' to call for days, went to work at the wellness studio so I can have a 'guest' in, and had to chase my stud horse away from the front door of the studio, because he suddenly felt the need for a massage, I guess, and was tryin' to come in the door. I shooed him off with the feather duster.

To top off all the other little fun things--I have finally figured out what the SMELL is that has been waftin'  around in my home for a while now. I tried everything to clear it up, to no avail. It wasn't constant, just a 'puff' every nce and a while, but it was unpleasant, and I couldn't tell what it was.

Until last night.

We were outside at the far end of the house, and when a wind blew up--we knew immediately what it was...

Somethin' has died under my house, and the scent finally came out from under the end of the house.

Ewwwwww.................

Oh, and joy of joys, the way my pop-in-law put up the skirtin' has  made it almost impossible to get under there to get whatever is dead out.

And since the Redneck has a weak stomach--guess who gets to go under there when I DO get it figured out?

Until then--buy stock in GLADE products, folks--I think there's gonna be a rise in profits for a time.

Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© Evelyn Edgett



 

No comments:

Post a Comment