Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Considerin' Change To Blog--Spreadin' Blessin's--Smile Train

September 3, 2013

Is it just me, or does havin' a Monday off throw anyone else's schedule outta whack? I'm tryin' to recall just what happens when today. I'm doin' okay, but I gotta recall that church is tomorrow night, so I have things to do before Wednesday.

I'm debatin' on whether to put ADSENSE on my blog to make a little extra income. I read a good post about how much several bloggers make, and I think I would like to try it. So I'm prayin' about the situation. If ya'll start seein' ads on here--well, click on a few, will ya?

Got to sit out on our little front porch this mornin' and have my tea with the Redneck--in our new patio chairs we were given this weekend. It was a lovely time to enjoy with my Beloved before I fixed breakfast and got my son up. Just bein' able to do that little bit of time was such a blessin'.

We have officially been blessed to capacity for our home and studio. Whiile there are still a few things I would like to have, like a picture or two for different spots around our home--we have basically everything we need.

Now it's time to begin blessin' other folks. If things come in now that we don't need, they will be donated to different charities we help. I hope to have a large sale next summer to raise funds for different projects I want to work on.

Oh--real quick--there is a charity that I wanted to let ya'll know about. I haven't begun workin' with them yet, but I hope to raise some funds for them this comin' year.

SMILE TRAIN is a charity that provides surgery for children born with cleft palates, or 'hare lips' like they used to be called. It's not just a cosmetic issue--a cleft palate can even hinder a child from eatin' correctly, causin' all kinds of trouble. Their website is www.smiletrain.org. Please give them a look and see if you may be able to help.

Well, I got chores. later ya'll.
© Evelyn Edgett 2013

1 comment:

  1. Dear Evelyn,

    I'm glad you and the Redneck were able to spend time together; that is a precious thing! And having enough treasures to feel like you can share with others is a wonderful feeling, too, isn't it?

    Many blessings to you,

    Marqueta

    ReplyDelete