Monday, August 12, 2013

Yippee Skippee--INTERNET AT HOME!

August 12, 2013

Yessirree, ladies and gents--I have internet at my own little home! I just got it installed today, and it's great to not have to go to the local wi-fi spot of the library to do my online business. I can check
email, read my blogs, and do research, all without havin' to take time away from my household and family.

Now, the downside to this is...

I have no reason to be a haphazard blogger anymore.

Yup, it's time for me to get serious, and begin postin' the way that I used to, lettin' folks know that God is quite in charge of my life, and all the things He is doin' and teachin' me as I live on this earth.

It may take a bit for me to get up to speed, but I'll get there.

Well, I got chores. later ya'll
© Evelyn Edgett 2013
 




No comments:

Post a Comment