Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tired Today--But Blessed

August 27, 2013

Okay, everyone who was too tired to find the switch on the coffee pot this mornin', raise your hand.

(countin')

Oh yeah, I was right--I ain't the only one...

Yesterdat was a long hard day--and I never even hauled hay. My friend called and said his well pump was broken, so he had to spend the day fixin' that. Dunno when we're gonna get to haul that hay.

After I posted yesterday, I cleaned house and organized better than when we first moved in. It's lookin' REALLY good now. I'm still workin' on organizin' the office, but I'll get there eventually.

This mornin' the Redneck dropped us off at the grocery store, and after buyin' 10 pounds of sugar, 4 pounds of bakin' soda, and 10 pounds of potatoes, Obie and I popped the stuff into our backpacks and walked the two miles home.

Now, don't worry, I'm not havin' a sugar cravin'--I'm makin' sugar scrubs to sell at my church, and I have several orders for those and for bath salts, too.

God has been so good to us, and I am just lettin' Him lead as to where He wants me to go next. I'm findin' that I lose a lot of the stress that comes from my tryin' to control everything  myself. There is a reason Jesus says that His yoke is easy and His burden light, ya know?

Okay, I'm sort of blatherin' on here, so...

Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© Evelyn Edgett 2013

 

No comments:

Post a Comment