Monday, August 19, 2013

Settin' Up Wellness Studio--Pinterest Experiment

August 19, 2013

My backside is scrapin' the floor today, ladies and gents. Been workin' on the cottage we used to live in, gettin' it ready for my wellness studio and healin' ministry. Lemme tell ya, transformin' a former residence into a business takes more work than just movin' into a business space.

And yet, when I got the massage room pretty well put together, set up my table, put sheets on it and the face rest was settin' ready--I really felt as if I had come home after a long trip. I hadn't had room to do massage or detoxes, or anything else for so long, and I love helpin' folks relax and heal.

Of course--the Redneck will be the first on my table. Goodness knows, he has earned it, as hard as he works.

Made and sold more bath salts this weekend. Still workin' on a label for my products--I'm thinkin' ESTHER'S MOMENTS, in honor of Queen Esther. Sounds uber feminine, dontcha think?

Decided to give PINTEREST a try. I don't use it as a social network--I have no interest in commentin' or pinnin' anything. I simply look for what interests me, check it out, and then move on. So far I have found a few things worth tryin', but no more than I would if I simply searched the web for ideas. We'll see how it goes.

Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© Evelyn Edgett 2013

 

No comments:

Post a Comment