Tuesday, August 13, 2013

More Blessin's Abound

August 13, 2013

Whoa, what a day it's been!

Got to Eleanor's today, and lo and behold, she has a woman comin' in to review full body massage, and she needs a body on the table.

Guess WHO'S body?

Oh yes, Praise the Lord--MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

I got the first massage I've had in several years, and it was GREAT. I gotta tell ya, folks, bein' a massage therapist but ya can't find anyone to work on you--is misery.

The only problem was, afterwards, I wasn't worth shootin', I was so relaxed.

Well, after all that, my little family stoppped by the Preacher's house to pick up something he had for us, and while we were there he and his wife blessed us with these additional goodies...

A couch, well over 6 foot long, and a matchin' chair.

An end table, along with the promise of a second table as soon as Mrs. Preach finds one to replace the one she's givin' us

A waterbed frame that fits  my queen sized mattress, so I don't have to have my bed on cinder blocks

And while I was outside, next to the trach can, I looked in and saw a crockpot that had burned out, but the lid was still good, so I snagged the lid to replace the one on my crockpot, that needed a handle.

oh, and my son got 3 brand new white t-shirts from Preach, 'cause when he bought them, they were too small for him, but they will fit Obie just perfect.

I think I'm in shock from the goodness of my Heavenly Father. I love to quote Philippians 4:19;

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

I can't WAIT to see what He has for me next!

Well, I got a bed frame to put together. later ya'll.
© Evelyn Edgett 2013
 

No comments:

Post a Comment