Saturday, August 24, 2013

Food Co-op A Success--Takin' Time Off Today

August 24, 2013

Went to the food co-op this mornin', and I liked it a lot. Great bunch of folks, all willin' to work to get the orders filled, and I even got a couple of freebies for my volunteerin'. I'm gonna join up next time and order a basket--a lot of produce for $15 every two weeks.

Since I've worked on my swellness studio ( that WAS a typo on 'swellness', but I like that--shouldn't gettin' a massage and pamperin' make ya feel SWELL?) for the past week, I've decided to just do very little of any consequence the rest of the day. Gonna rest, spend time with my horse, and then I'm gonna finish a bird bath made from stuff laying around the house. It will look odd, but the birds will enjoy it, I'm sure.

Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© Evelyn Edgett 2013
 

No comments:

Post a Comment