Monday, April 15, 2013

RIFE Machine Update--One Of The Reasons I LOVE My Doctor

April 15, 2013

Happy Tax Day, and Happy Birthday to my friend Marqueta from SWEETE FELICTY Blog (www.sweetefelicity.blogspot.com)! I have a letter almost finished to send to you soon!

I got to spend Friday night at my friend's house, and I spent time on the RIFE machine after she went to bed. I just watched a movie on tv as I went through the list of protocols for the machine, A-Z. I just looked for protoclos that had anything to do with any health issues I was concerned about, and when I was done I had been on the machine for four hours. I figure I will either get well...

...or be zapped into another dimension.

Come on--the thing DOES look awfully 1950's bad sci-fi movie technology.

As of yet, I can't tell ya'll if there is a real difference in my health from the use of the machine, but I'll keep usin' it and monitorin' my health. If I honestly feel there is a benefit--I'll let ya know. If I don't--I'll tell ya that too.

Okay--why do I love my Doctor sooooo much?

Because while we were talkin' recently, I mentioned that I had been cravin' chocolate like a drug--I just can't seem to get enough of it. I mean--it's wonderful stuff, sure, but this was gettin' ridiculous--I even ate a whole bag of milk chocolate chips the other night.

Turns out, that type of cravin' can be caused by the body needin' certain minerals that are found in the food. While I was gettin' some nutritional benefits from the chocolate--I wasn't gettin' the same amount I would have gotten from a REAL food with the same nutrients.

Well, be still my little heart--guess which real food shares a few nturtients with chocolate?

BEEF!!!!!!!

Not a whole lot, but there are enough in common that I have mistaken the need to add some beef back into my diet with chocolate.

Sooo....

She prescribed beef for me for the next week--once a day, to see if the cravin' for the chocolate lessens.

I am happy to say that after just ONE meal of a simple grilled steak last night--

I have NO desire for chocolate whatsoever. In fact, the thought of chocolate is kinda makin' me queasy.  Does this mean that I am givin' up on the rich dark sweet stuff forever?

ARE YOU NUTS?!?!?!?!

Of COURSE I'm gonna eat chocolate--I LOVE the stuff. I just don't NEED it when my nutritional needs are met by something more substantial like beef.

So--if you have been really cravin' somethin' that isn't quite good for you--check out the nutritional aspects of the food, and find out what real food you can substitute for it instead. See if the cravin' lessens.

Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© 2013 by Evelyn Edgett

No comments:

Post a Comment