Friday, March 15, 2013

Update On Brody--I Think Your Prayers Are WORKIN'!

March 15, 2013

Just got a text about Brody, and it is encouragin' to me, so I want to share it with ya'll.

His momma sent:

"We are just waiting and seeing. They are doing an ultrasound to check his veins and arteries to see what is viable for transplant purpose. The fear is that if he doesn't have a good artery or vein to hook up for transplant we would be keeping him alive with no hope of a future for him. We hope this is not the case."

Brody's momma is pretty young yet she is handlin' this with much more faith and grace than I think I would have if it were my son. She and her husband are under a lot of stress, and they also have a younger baby, so they can REALLY use ya'lls prayers for this little family.

I KNOW ya'll have been prayin' and passin' this along, because this time yesterday, I was wonderin' what I could do to help plan a child's funeral. Today we are lookin' at a possible transplant for Brody.

No matter what--I want God to be glorified in this situation. I know that good will be brought forth out of this, no matter the outcome. The Bible tells us in Romans 8:28:

"28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

Thank you all for your continued prayers. I think I have the best blog readers in the world.

Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© 2013 by Evelyn Edgett

No comments:

Post a Comment