Friday, March 8, 2013

Prayer Request Update

March 8, 2013

Yay--it's grocery day! Also laundry day and library day, and feed store day. It's basically we get the heck outta the house day, and no rules for how we do what we gotta do day.

This mornin' I want to update ya'll about my friend who is fightin' for her son's safety with her ex-husband.

She was found guilty of interferrin' with the visitation of the father, which she never denied she was doin'. She was doin' it to protect the boys from their father, who is a sexual predator. We have been waiting for the sentencing phase to occur, and we now know that it will be the 1st of April (brother, can it be any more ironic?). We will learn then if she will go to jail for 25 days, or what else the judge may have in mind.

If that isn't enough, there is a child custody hearing a few days later, with the same judge. I am concerned that there is gping to be a lot of prejudice against my friend in this situation, but again, I have no idea what God has in store for this family.

I'm just asking that my readers pray and share this prayer request with others for this family. I called her this morning, and there seems to be a possibilty of a mediation between the two parties, and whatever is decided will be submitted to the judge.

We have come so far together in this folks--can ya go a bit farther with me as I fight the spiritual battles for the fate of two young boys?

Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© 2013 by Evelyn Edgett



 

No comments:

Post a Comment