Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hey! Who ARE You Guys?

March 6, 2013

Finally got new hay bales delivered today--had some happy ponies, I can tell you. I made the deal a day or so ago, but gettin' it delivered was a tactical nightmare. Ah well, my horses now have plenty of hay, and I can get on with workin' on the pastures to get them ready for summer.

I like to check my stats for how many folks read my blog, and where they are from. This week, I found that someone in Ghana, West Africa, is a reader. Also, Indonesia, Nigeria, and the Ukraine have given me hits.

Please, I would LOVE to know who ya'll are that are readin' my blog. I mean, what does my blog have to say to folks in Belarus? Or Russia? Heck, for that matter--the United States?

If you would, please leave a comment in the reply section--I would love to hear who you are, and what your life is like.

Oh--if you're from England--I still mourn the day Oliver Reed died....

Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© 2013 by Evelyn Edgett


 


No comments:

Post a Comment