Sunday, March 17, 2013

Brody Update

March 17, 2013

Quick update on Brody. The poor little guy is goin' from better to worse--one moment seemin' to make a comeback, the next his blood pressure has dropped again, and he is strugglin' to live. I know what I WANT as answer to prayer. I also know that sometimes God's answers are not what we want--but what we NEED to happen in our lives and those around us. As badly as I want a mirculous recovery for Brody--and I KNOW God can do that, no doubts at all--I also know that Isaiah 55:8-9 says;

8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts."


So my prayer is simply that God's BEST happen in the life of this child and his family, and that God is glorified in whatever happens.

Please continue to  lift up this little family.

Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© 2013 by Evelyn Edgett

No comments:

Post a Comment