Friday, February 8, 2013

Thursday Post, Well, POSTponed--Cool Weekend Planned--NEW BRUCE WILLIS FLICK DUE OUT!!

February 8, 2013

Sorry I didn't do a Thriftology Thursday post, but the internet was unavailable yesterday--don't ask me why, I ain't smart enough to understand the techie side of the world wide web. I will do my best to have a post for next Thursday however.

This weekend is excitin'--this will be the first weekend that my husband has been home, off work, AND my son will be gone all weekend. That means one thing...

ROMANCE!!!!!!!1

Ah yes, a lovely time with the Redneck is just ahead on the horizon, and I am plannin' a nice dinner, along with some other activities (and not just the SONG OF SOLOMON type). The weather is supposed to be a bit 'stinky', so we might not be able to go horse back ridin', but we do intend to spend time with our big babies, brushin' and groomin'.

I hope to watch a few dvds this weekend--includin' ABRAHAM LINCOLN, VAMPIRE HUNTER (yeah, I know I'm weird--deal with it).

Speakin' of movies--the Redneck told me that there is a new DIE HARD movie comin' out, and I am sooooo stoked! (yes, I KNOW I'm weird--I thought we covered that already?)

I happen to really like action movies, and I love to see Bruce WIllis in action. Oh heck, our whole family was in cinematic nirvana when THE EXPENDABLES 1 and 2 came out. I dunno--I just dig lots of  bang bang, explosions,  and chop socky movies.

You think I'm flipped out now? Wait till the new IRONMAN hits the theaters...

Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© 2013 by Evelyn Edgett

No comments:

Post a Comment