Monday, February 11, 2013

Good Weekend--Writer's Block Or Brain Freeze, Not Sure

February 11, 2013

Other than a slip and fall into a big area of mud while tryin' to catch my gelding, Bandy so I could worm him--my weekend was pretty good. And yes,  I got to see ABRAHAM LINCOLN, VAMPIRE HUNTER. It was pretty good--beat the book by leaps and bounds. The book is written almost like an historical textbook, while the film is much more along the lines of story tellin'. The only bad thing about the film was that I went NUTS tryin' to figure out who the guy playin' Joshua Speed was, and where I had seen him before. Thank goodness for Internet Movie Data Base (www.imdb.com), or I might never have figured it out.

I honestly don't have a lot to write about today. I mean, I have lots of posts I'm workin' on, but nothin' to actually put out there to be read.

Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© 2013 by Evelyn Edgett

2 comments:

  1. Dear Evelyn,

    I received your letter today, and it brightened my Monday by leaps and bounds! I'm so out of touch with movies, it's not funny; thanks for keeping me updated. :)

    Love,

    Marqueta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evelyn, (I meant to put this in the latest comment but forgot!) Thank you so much for the cute valentine and letter. I will write one to you soon. You know, I tried to watch Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Slayer but I just couldn't get past the first 20 minutes. I thought it a bit slow. I wasn't scared. :-)

    ReplyDelete