Sunday, January 6, 2013

Urgent Prayer Request

January 6, 2013

I learned from the Redneck that two men were injured at the site where he is workin', and they really need prayer for them and their families. It seems that they were usin' what's called a 'cherry picker'--a large crane with a bucket that lifts men up to the height they need to reach--and apparently someone didn't put a pin in where it needed to go.

The bucket was carryin' two men, and it fell--from 90 feet. Both men are badly injured, and one man is not espected to survive. I don't know these folks, but I know that their families must be in agony right now.

Please pray for the men and their families. I will try to keep ya'll posted as to what happens.

Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© 2013 by Evelyn Edgett




 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, Evelyn, what a horrible shock! I've never liked those cherry pickers; they always seem unsafe. I'll be praying for both families.

    Love,

    Marqueta

    ReplyDelete