Friday, January 25, 2013

Hitch In Redneck Return--Quiet Weekend Planned

January 25, 2013

I feel a bit down today, since I learned last night that it may be another week before the Redneck can come home. I miss him a lot, but I'm okay, 'cause I know he is doin' this to take care our of little family. I know that God will bring my Beloved home at the perfect time, not just when I want Him to.

Plus--I got a letter from my pen pal Marqueta today, and that always perks me up. I plan on writin' her back this weekend, since my son is goin' to his dad's tonight, and I will be a free agent, so to speak. I think I will brew some Mexican Hot Chocolate, and nibble some homemade goodies while I wield my pen. Sounds lovely.

I also have several dvds lined up to watch, and some recipes to try from one of my favorite authors, Diane Mott Davidson. She writes some of the BEST mysteries, and there are recipes too!

Well, not much to talk about today. I'm a little tired this mornin', so I'm movin' at the speed of smell.

Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© 2013 by Evelyn Edgett





No comments:

Post a Comment