Friday, December 14, 2012

New Friend--New Link

December 14, 2012

Yesterday while on our walk, my son and I met a very exceptional young man named Jessie. We talked for a time, and he told me about how his girlfriend Holly was goin' through physical rehabilitation after a terrible accident. I saw photos of the car she had been in, and I'm honestly amazed that she survived. I promised that I would post this link and add it to my blog's link list.

www.highwayforholly.com

It is a site that tells not only of the wreck itself, but of this brave young woman's struggle to return to health. You can track her progress, make donations to assist her recovery, and learn of benefits and other events that are goin' on to help. Please check it out, and keep this remarkable person and her loved ones in your prayers.

Well, I got chores. Later ya'll
© 2012 by Evelyn Edgett

1 comment:

  1. Dear Evelyn,

    I'm always amazed when I meet someone and hear their story. This one sounds like an exceptional one!

    Love,

    Marqueta

    ReplyDelete