Sunday, November 25, 2012

Prayer Request

November 25, 2012

 
 
 

Hey Ya'll,
 
 
One of the things that I always wanna do in this blog is be REAL withh ya'll. While I will try never to whine or complain about a problem in my family's life--if I have a legitimate need, I WILL ask for prayer.
 
 
Right now--I have reached that point.
 
 
Recently, we learned that the land we live on is going to be sold, and we will have to move.  Normally, this wouldn't be a problem, but or some reason--we can't FIND a place that meets our needs at a price we can swing. Our church has been lookin', and while there are several POSSIBILITIES--there have been no concrete results that we can definitely say, "Oh yeah--this is the solution."
 
 
As of right now--our house is packed, we are ready to 'jump', but no place to land.
 
 
So, instead of allowin' satan to make me nuts by worryin'--I decided to ask ya'll to pray for our need. I figure that I get ya'll on board, like I did for a few other folk's needs, and SOMETHIN' is gonna shake loose.
 
 
 
 
I know this is not life threatenin'--it's not earth shatterin'. However, it is a need that my family has, and I am humblin' my self enough to ask for your prayers.
 
 
Please pray that while, yes, we find the place we need to move to--more than that--that we have the FAITH to wait upon God, even if it gets down to the wire. Pray that we trust Him no matter what, and that He is glorified in whatever the outcome is.
 
 
The videos I have posted here are two of my favorite songs from CASTING CROWNS. In each, I am reminded that GOD IS IN CONTROL, and that He will never leave me nor forsake me.
 
 
Jeremiah 29:11 says;
 
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
 
Now, with THAT as a promise from the Creator of the universe--how can I lose?
 
 
Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© 2012 by Evelyn Edgett



No comments:

Post a Comment