Wednesday, November 21, 2012

ONE Day To Thanksgivin'!

November 21, 2012

Only a measly 12 plus hours to leave for our friend's house and THANKSGIVIN'! All I have left to do is make certain all the clothes are laid out, everyone is bathed, and no dishes are left in the sink. The Redneck will get home, we snooze a short time, and then get up, pour some coffee down his throat, feed all the critters, and hop in the truck to tootle up to the border.

Today's post is simply to wish all of ya'll a HAPPY THANKSGIVIN', and to say that we hope and pray that you have a wonderful day. If any of ya'll are travelin' like us--please be careful on the roads.

Take the time to reflect on the day and everything you have to be thankful for. Right now--I wanna express my thankfulness to everyone who takes the time to read my ramblin's. Ya'll keep me goin'.

Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© 2012 by Evelyn Edgett

1 comment:

  1. Dear Evelyn,

    I'm so thankful to have you for a friend! I received your little missive the other day, and will be answering soon.

    Have a safe and wonderful time,

    Marqueta

    ReplyDelete