Friday, November 23, 2012

HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!!

November 23, 2012

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgivin'. We had a great time at our friend's house. There was delicious food, my big brother was there, more cousins showed up later in the day, we watched the National Dog Show, whooped, hollered and cheered the football games, and I even got introduced to  new singer--Mark Shelton and The Greater Good. Hop over to www.reverbnation.com, and check out some of his music. I really liked OKLAHOMA BURNS, and um...well...his song, CREEPY is well...CREEEEEEEPY.

We got home around 10 pm, checked on and fed all the horses, and then we all went to bed. We would not be out today, but the Redneck got a call from a company that wants to hire him away from his current job. So, Obie and I are sittin' in a TACO BUENO, playin' on the net, while the Redneck goes to an interview and tries to decide if he wants to change jobs.

As I mentioned earlier this week, I have filled the cd player with Christmaas music, and we been rockin' the house. 

I think that sometime this weekend, we will be buyin' THE EXPENDABLES 2 on Blu-ray. We loved it in the theatre--Stuff blew up REAL GOOD, and come on--Stallone, Jet Li, AHHHNOLD, and Bruce Willis--how can you go wrong?

Yeah--I like action movies, so sue me if I am not totally girly. <grin>

Oh, real quick--hop over to youtube.com and check out A Moment With Rachel. She is a young Christian mom, divorced, and she does the CUTEST videos on frugality, dumpster divin', craftin' and cookin'. I tried her pizza in a cast iron skillet--it's great. She also has a blog--you will find the link to the right of my blog page.

Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© 2012 by Evelyn Edgett

No comments:

Post a Comment