Thursday, August 30, 2012

More Prayer Updates


August 30, 2012

Well, it's getting interesting. My freind is still 'laying low', as she has been instructed, waiting for her attornely to let her know when to surrender herself to the police.

The funny thing is, her attorney got a call from the policeman in charge, and he said that he just cannot understand why the warrant has still NOT been processed!

We know, right campers?

PRAYER.

Yup, simple prayers, from all over the country and around the world, on behalf of this family.

As a result, more and more people are able to come forward and present facts pertinet to the situation, and my friend is gaining more and more ground in this case. It is also giving her attorney the chance to work on the case, so she can prevent the boys from being handed over to their abuser.

Please believe me when I say that I thank everyone who is praying, from the bottom of my heart.

I will continue to see my friend through this, and after it is resolved, no matter the outcome, I will be stepping back from posting for a time, just taking a short sabbatical. It is getting to that time of year when we are involved in many different ministry activities, and I need to rest a while and regroup spiritually. I also want to give the majority of my time to my family, and spend more time with God.

I'll keep you all posted with updates, and thank you so much for your prayers!
© 2012 by Evelyn Edgett

No comments:

Post a Comment