Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Some Changes To The Blog


July 31, 2012

Mornin' folks!

I just wanted to point out that I have made a few changes to my blog lately.

First, you can see that I have changed my background to a more pastel, 'arty' one. I just felt it was time for a change of scenery, so to speak. I like the softer, muted tones and the little forest shapes.

Secondly, you will notice that I no longer have a playlist of music. This is because the website that offered the playlist has decided that they no longer want to maintain music players off of their own site. I have no problem with this--it is their own choice. However, I decided that if folks have to go to another site to hear the music--it will take them away from my own site, and that just seemed a bit counter productive. So I deleted it, and I am now lookin' for a new site that offeres playlists. I think I may have found one through Lady Lydia's HOME LIVING blog--I will have to see how that one works. Hopefully I will have me some tunes up and runnin' soon.

I also added a few new blogs to my sidebar. I have been researchin' more and more blogs with a Christian homemaker slant. I sometimes get sidetracked from my role as wife and mother, so I need all the encouragement I can find!

So please welcome THE QUIET PLEASURES OF HOME--a wonderful blog that really focuses on being IN the home, not just stayin' there. ALso, I have added LAF--LADIES AGAINST FEMINISM. This site focuses on being Godly women accordin' to the teachin's of the Bible.

I will be addin' some more blogs, and I think I have figured out how to put videos into my posts, both personal and imbeddin' YOUTUBE ones.

I have a few more items from my Wall Of Wonders to post about, and those should be ready soon.

I am prayin' about a series of posts that have been inspired by several postin's by other bloggers. I want to address what they have to say on a subject, and then give my own views as I see them outlined in scripture.

Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© 2012 by Evelyn Edgett

No comments:

Post a Comment