Friday, May 11, 2012

I Have A New Camera--Happy Momma's Day--New Blog Added To My List

May 11, 2012

I have a new camera, ya'll! It's just a cheap little battery operated do-dad from the FAMILY DOLLAR, but it will help get me through my 'foto jonesin' until I can get a better one. I've already been playin' with it, and it deos pretty good. One feature I really like about it is that I can pull still photos from any videos I have on my computer. I fould that by accident, and man, it's great! I'm still lokkin' for internet for my home, so untl I can get that, I will have to schedule trips into town with my laptop so i can post pics.

It's rainin' here today, but Obie and I just HAD to get the heck outta the house for the afternoon. We have been stayin' home while I work on some projects, and today was just the limit. So, we had the Redneck drop us off at the library, and we will finish up our business here, then do a little shoppin' at the grocery store, and then walk back home. Yes, I said walk. Come on--rain doesn't hurt anyone, and besides, as my mom used to say, "Sugar melts, poop floats." So we are perfectly safe, ya dig?

I hope all you ladies have a wonderful Momma's Day this weekend. My big plans are to go to church, come home and nap, and then the Redneck is grillin' a few steaks for me, Obie and the inlaws.

If you look to the right of the blog, you will see that I have added a new blog to my list. The blogger is a lovely lady named Chris, and she has all KINDS of great pictures of some of her projects. She is a 'repurposer' too--check her out.

Oh--I recently received a copy of Jeff Yeager's new E-book, DON'T THROW THAT AWAY! 1,001 and 1 ways to reuse your stuff. I will be reviewin' it here in the blog, but I have to get it printed out, since my eyes are so tired from all the other online stuff I do--I have a case of eyestrain. So, the only way I can actually read the thing is to have a hard copy so I can put it down when I need to take a break. Don't worry, though--I'll have it reviewed and posted before you can say, "I didn't know you could do that with THAT!"

Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© 2012 by Evelyn Edgett

No comments:

Post a Comment