Saturday, December 31, 2011

Lookin' Forward To A New Year And New Adventures

December 31, 2011

Wow--another few hours and 2011 will be over, and 2012 will begin.

Has anyone made any resolutions or set goals for the new year? As I stated a few posts back, I will work towards bein' more grateful to God and others. I'm also considerin' a few new experiments to post about.

First--along the lines of the Dress Experiment a few months ago--I'm considerin' a more lengthy experiment along those lines. I have been workin' on simplifyin' my life, and a recent study about minimizin' wardrobes has sorta caught my attention.

I was studyin' a project called Project 333, where you limit your clothin' to just 33 items for 3 months. I also found a project called Six Items Or Less, where you limit your wardrobe to six pieces of clothin', includin' outerwear, for one month. Now, it doesn't include underwear, accessories or shoes. I think even workout clothes are exempted from the challenge, so you wouldn't be goin' nuts tryin' to hand wash your undies every night.

I'm not sure what turn that experiment will take right now--but I'll let ya know when it begins.

Secondly--and I cannot BELIEVE I am even considerin' this--I am lookin' at a submission experiment. I have never been a totally submissive wife to my husband, and I know that has caused many a hard feelin' in our marriage.

So.....

I will be studyin' the scriptures to make absolutely sure of how I'll be required to respond to this challenge (and TRUST me, it will be a challenge for me--I'm very headstrong and independent). Then, after a LOT of prayer--I'll dive in. I'll also be studyin' sites such as LADIES AGAINST FEMINISM and TIME WARP WIFE.

Heh--no pressure, huh?

One last thing I'll be workin' towards is to lose the rest of the weight that I would like to get rid of. I have done well in keepin' off what I've lost and I only have about 20 pounds left to go. I also want to build up my muscle strength and firm up what's left.

(ya know that little hint of butt cheek that some women get in shorts? Well, since I've lost weight--I'm gettin' in long pants....)

MOVIN' ON!

Okay--so that is about the extent of my new year goals--oh--and I am tryin' to get another camera so I can show ya'll the beauty of my new home, as well as several step by step projects I wanna share.

Oh--almost forgot--around February, I will be puttin' some of my essential oil blends up for sale. I still need to figure out the orderin' and payment
details, but say tuned for more info.

Well, have a safe and wonderful New Years Eve, and may God richly bless you all.

Well, I still got chores--that don't change, no matter the year. Later ya'll.
© 2011 by Evelyn Edgett

No comments:

Post a Comment