Thursday, November 24, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!

November 24, 2911

Well it is turkey day, and we ended up not makin' puerco pibil after all. Instead, we are at a friend's house havin' a heck of a great meal and fellowship. I had called her to catch up yesterday, and as we talked, I ended up sorta kinda gettin' invited to her house, and we sorta kinda accepted, and well, here we are!

We always have so much to be thankful for, but this year we have been UBER blessed all year. There have ben so many cghanges in our lives, and God has shown us a new vision and mission for our family--more on that later--I'm too full of turkey to type a whole lot today.

Well, I hear a piece of punkin' pie callin' my name and some pecan praline ice cream joinin' in the siren song......
Later ya'll.
© 2011 by Evelyn Edgett

1 comment:

  1. Dear Evelyn,

    A happy belated Thanksgiving to you! I am thankful that you had a wonderful meal and fellowship.

    Blessings to all,

    Marqueta

    ReplyDelete