Friday, April 29, 2011

MAJOR BIG NEWS!!!!!!!





Photo of butterfly taken during walk 4-28-2011


April 29, 2011

Okay, ladies and gentlemen, I don't have a regular post for today, but that is because I have been unable to concentrate due to a big thing happenin' in my life.

I had not seen my older brother for over 30 years, since before our mother passed away. Now this was not due to a rift in the family or anythin' like that. It was simply that we live two very different lives, and we just lost touch.

Well, a few weeks ago, I found him on FACEBOOK. I sent him a message, and after not hearin' back for a while, I messaged one of his friends, who turned out to be a cousin. He got in touch with  my brother, and then my brother got in touch with me, and we got to talk for the first time around noon today!

God has answered a prayer in a great way, and I just wanna give thanks to Him for His loving kindness.

Turns out we have lived pretty close to each other for several years. I will be talkin' to him again in a while, and hopefully we will be workin' out a way to meet up after all these years.

Wow--is God great or what?

I really do have a good post for later--I just gotta come down from this high first!

Well, I got chores. Later ya'll.
© 2011 by Evelyn Edgett

1 comment:

  1. Dear Evelyn,

    That is good news, indeed! I'm so happy for you, and can't wait to hear more about it.

    Love,

    Marqueta

    ReplyDelete