Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I Have A New Photo In My Blog Title!

Yippee, flippin' skippee! I FINALLY figured out how to put a photo of my own in the title of my blog. It's a picture of dogwood blossoms on a tree that grows out out on the county road where we walk each mornin'. I did it, I did it! I am gettin' rather proficient in my pursuit to make my blog personalized.

Obie and I are still in town, since the Redneck is workin' till 6:30 tonight. We won't get home until at least 7 p.m., and then we have to water, feed, and fix dinner. I am thinkin' hot links and tortillas tonight, with a side dish of chips and salsa--works for me! Thank goodness, my guys love that as a go to emergency meal. I will also be comin' into town tomorrow as well--have to bring the horse trailer in so our freind Shane can replace the tag light. We are headed down to Texas on Thursday after Brian gets off work, so it looks like I will be in town every day this week. That's okay--we get to stay in a motel Thursday and Friday nights--HOT SHOWERS AND NO HAULIN' WATER!!!!! Don't get me wrong--I love my life, but after doin' all I do each day--a MOTEL 6 looks like a 5 star resort! AND there will be free wi-fi.

While Brian goes to his folks to work on the trailer--Obie and I wil stay at the motel, and take a walk into Denton. Hopefully, we can get to RECYCLED BOOKS AND RECORDS, and some thrift stores, too. Ohh--and maybe THE CUPBOARD Health Food Store--now that would be nice....

Well, I guess I'll close this post up for now. I am workin' on the poke sallet post--I'll need a freind to help with the photos, so I gotta con--er persuade Anne Marie to help me.

Well, I got chores. later ya'll.
© 2011 by Evelyn Edgett

1 comment:

  1. evelyn Loved your easter service like nothing was so realistic as the comparison you gave. Elaine

    ReplyDelete